Normally I can’t be bothered to do this kind of stuff, but today is an exception. Since I know I’ve got to post so my already very pathetic blog traffic doesn’t sink to an all-time low, but I don’t feel like writing a long essay about my awezome trip to Malacca. You know you won’t be seeing this for the next few months or so (probably longer, depends), so read it. And hope you find something interesting. Which you’ll never find out anywhere, ever. Yay. I have no idea what made me write something like that. Not like I’m going to reveal my deepest darkest secret. And I don’t even know what that is. Okay. Quiz-time. Koped from some random blog which I forgot why I was there. Aren’t I awezome?
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
Someone who is not looking for me. Ha.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I don’t buy that many things at once to need a cart.
But I know many don’t.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Neither. I won’t have anything constructive / un-lame to say. Plus I won’t be able to hear whatever they say. Aha it’s a vicious cycle.
4. Do you take compliments well?
I haven’t heard a compliment in a long time. Compliment me to find out?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yeah, Sudoku is awezome. Even more so if you want to kill time the not-so-bloody way.
Unless, of course you use your blood as ink.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Depends. How wild, how long, how alone, how everything.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I haven’t tried. But I like to ride roller-coasters. The big
scary exciting awezome one.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yup. If you count the P5 camp as one.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Forgot. It probably wasn’t much fun since I couldn’t remember.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Do I look that despo?
-Heads shake- See?
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
Me no dates.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
What’s my religious belief? Hmm.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I don’t play Catch.
14. Use three words to describe yourself.
Guess, people. Guess.
15. Do any songs make you cry?
I don’t cry that easily, or do I?
Haven’t found one, but there were some that came close. Like 突然好像你 by the-ever-so-awezome Mayday. And 笑忘歌 (Kind of ironic, huh?) No prizes for guessing the band.
16. Are you continuing your education?
I can’t continue cause it hasn’t ended yet.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Water guns? But everyone knows, don’t they. It’s just whether the bullet comes out. And flies wherever you want it to go.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My keys. (Duh!) So I can get out.
19. How often do you read books?
Depends on how often I find nice books. In that case, very rarely.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think more about random things. And when I’ll be able to attend a Mayday concert.
21. What is your favorite children’s book?
Hmm. Enid Blyton? I used to have shelves of them. But they’ve all been given away. :(
22. What color are your eyes?
I can’t see them. And I can’t be bothered to. Black? That’s a good enough guess.
23. How tall are you?
Shorter than you.
24. Where is your dream house located?
In my dreams. That’s why it’s my dream house, isn’t it?
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
This is what googling “define: fetish” gave me. At least the first result.
A form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body.
So, hell no.
26. Have you tried sushi?
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
The passport photo kind? :)
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Haven’t been there. Chinese Garden? Ages ago.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Some day long ago when I probably stepped in randomly. Maybe not.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the toilet.
31. What was your favorite job?
32. Do you like mustard?
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Neither, I suppose.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends. About 15 minutes or so?
36. Can you do the splits?
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
The Storm Warriors.
Bodyguards and Assasins.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
And that means I can also rewind right?
39. What did you do for New Year’s?
Receive my Angbaos. Yayy.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I didn’t watch, I’m not going to watch and I don’t want to watch.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
I’m a nice person, can. But what is that show about actually?
42. Do you own a camera phone?
No. Unless you consider my lousy one megapixel camera phone as one.
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers?
I’m only 14, come on.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Uh, of course not?
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
E. Your middle name.
46. Do you like your middle name?
What’s my middle name?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
7? 8? Enough to put me to sleep easily the next night.
48. Do you like care bears?
They’re ugly. But I like those super big care bear plushies that I’ll never own. Cause they’re nice to hug.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
The movie ticket.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. But I know how to play “poke-her”.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
When there are police checks in Malacca.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Whatever I’m wearing before that.
53. Anything big ever happened in your hometown?
Mas Selamat? Is that big enough?
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Plus all the random snacks and drinks.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
No, but it has an ulcer on it.
56. Ever met anyone you met on MySpace?
I don’t have MySpace. But this question is lousy anyway. If you met someone on MySpace, of course you have met that someone. On MySpace.
57. Do you read MySpace bulletins?
(Refer to previous question.)
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people. Who laughs at my lame
59. Ever been to L.A.?
No. I haven’t been on a place. :(
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
I ate a sandwich today.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
I’m a very un-vulgar person, can. -Attempts to smile very sweetly-
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
(Insert your answer here.)
63. Do you hate chocolate?
No! Chocolates are so nice why would you hate them for?
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don’t fight. We’re nice people. Yayy~
65. Are you a gullible person?
Maybe. I only know I’m an absent-minded person. And a very serious one at that.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
I only need my laptop. And some lunch.
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Something easy that pays high. Haha.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
If you can stand awkward silences and lame statements, yes.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
I love the number of questions in this quiz.